Your FOSSIL brand watch is warrantied by Fossil for a period of 11 years from the date of purchase
under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The Fossil warranty covers material and
During the warranty period, the watch movement, hands and dial are the only components covered
under this warranty. These will be repaired or the watch will be replaced, at the sole discretion of
Metro Service Center, free of repair charges, if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship
under normal use. An $8.50 return shipping and handling fee will apply to all warranty service.
If the problem you are having with your watch is not covered by our warranty, or if your warranty has
expired, the service and repair charges are as follows:
• $45.00 for the repair of all components not covered under warranty; this includes the return shipping
and handling fee.
• $18.50 for battery replacement; this includes return shipping and handling fee (excluding Wrist Net
The Manufacturer’s Warranty Does Not Cover:
• Battery, case, crystal, strap or bracelet.
• Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear.
• Water damage unless marked water-resistant.
• Repairs if the watch was not originally purchased from an authorized Fossil retailer.
• This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service,
or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
WATCH SERVICE & REPAIRS
Should service be required, please send your watch, a copy of your sales receipt, a completed Watch
Repair Form (click here to download form), and payment to:
Note: This address is for mail-in only.
Please allow up to 4 to 6 weeks from the date we receive your package for your watch to go through
the repair process.