1. Become a (instant) master packer with this much-need lesson on the art of traveling light and stylish.
2. “I think the way I look at clothing is sort of as a uniform,” said Bruce Pask, Bergdorf Goodman’s Men’s Fashion Director, when asked about his very well curated closet. Find out more on The Coveteur.
3. Post-vacation blues? Man Repeller compiled a helpful list to get us through the 9-5 until summer rolls around.
4. What’s at the end of your rainbow? For Gabriel Dawe, it’s 60 miles of embroidered thread now on display at Exhibit Wonder(ful) at the newly renovated Smithsonian’s American Art Museum.
5. Clutch is the new cool.” Read this cheat sheet of 2016 lingo from today’s Millennials (aka high school teens).
6. Craving cute puppy pics? Always! Refinery29 gathered the funniest dog Instagram accounts to follow. How adorable is@goldens_of_chicago?