1. SXSW Interactive was a hit, Q Motion is officially out of the bag (coming this summer), and Q Founder trended at Refinery29’s School of Self Expression. Check out a few fave #FossilQ snaps from the weekend!
2. What’s better together? Working out with your best gal (or guy) pal is sometimes just the encouragement you need to get moving!
3. After collaborating with photographer Matt Crump last year, we’re still in awe every time one of his eye-catching photos pops up in our Instagram feeds. Here he shares what it took to trigger his #candyminimal trend.
4. Love the colorful, curious nature of Wes Anderson films? You’re not alone! Barcelona-based artist Mar Cerdà creates amazingly detailed watercolor dioramas inspired by The Darjeeling Limited and The Royal Tenenbaums.
5. For those who’ve always wanted a marble accent table (to match your oh-so-marbelous Fossil wallet, of course), Sugar & Cloth shows you how to make your own with just a few easy steps.
6. Fossil Q continues to make news! This week we gave a sneak peek of our new Q display smartwatches: Q Wander for her and Q Marshal for him. Guess how obsessed we are.