1. We like to think of Brittany Japsen as the queen of flowers and coloring books, so you know we loved every day of the #LarsflowerChallenge. Pick your fave day here.
2. Why (in the world) are “How-To” videos so darn entertaining to watch? We’re not entirely sure, but we do know these gifs showing how the best looking foods are made have us mesmerized (in honor of #NationalDonutDay, of course).
3. A handful of our (favorite) wanderlust-worthy photos to inspire your next road trip.
4. A few summer reads to keep you entertained, whether you’re laying by the pool, resting in a hammock, or sitting on a plane.
5. Do yourself a favor and take a peek at this collection of curiously designed small objects made of a single material—and shot in a reflective setting. These are the things you’ll (really) want to pin.
6. Mark your calendars for MoMA’s first (ever) fashion exhibit, “Items: Is Fashion Modern?” You’ll get insight on 99 sartorial pieces, like the white t-shirt, and how they’ve impacted society in the 20th and 21st centuries.