1. When it comes to fall hues, we can't help but think of artist Kate Mullin whose graphic “Essence of Autumn" paintings perfectly match our fall iron color story. Kate told us that the inspiration behind this series were “fall colors and the abstract patterns and flow of nature.” Tell us how you’re wearing your color this season on today’s Facebook and Twitter posts. We are giving away ten of Kate’s paintings today!
2. Does yellow feel like happiness to you? Take a peek at these color descriptions from someone who used to be blind.
3. Spot the tom(girls)! Best street style moments from #NYFW right here!
4. Another show to binge-watch! It’s Baz Luhrmann’s “The Get Down,” a new Netflix TV series depicting the Bronx at the moment hip-hop was born.
5. Agnes Martin’s minimalist work inspires us! We can’t wait to make our way to the Guggenheim in New York to see her retrospective.
6. Dress your house in fall colors and get creative with this leafy garland DIY.