Setting Up Your Fossil Smartwatch With Android
Now that you’ve completed all of your research – which smartwatches are compatible with Android phones, the best smart watches for you – you’re ready to set it up. Follow the steps below and get ready to access your new, connected life.
1. Download the Wear OS by Google™ app.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions on your phone and tap “Allow” to connect your phone with your smartwatch.
3. Select your preferred language and the name of your smart watch.
4. On your Android phone, tap “pair” to connect via Bluetooth®.
5. Now your watch will automatically update with notifications from your phone.
6. Next, follow the prompts to copy your Google accounts, sync your contacts and calendar and enable your phone to send calls and texts to your smartwatch.
7. Lastly, click “Allow” on your phone to allow notifications to display on your watch.
Congratulations, you’re all set now! Shop our Android compatible smartwatches below. If you need any more guidance, watch the video below.