We like to think of September as the most exciting fashion month. Fall officially begins (bye, bye 100º days, hello camping trips!), New York Fashion Week kicks off, school starts and Summer Fridays end. Get your calendar out—this month is here to drive you curious.
2. Telluride, CO is hosting the 43rd Telluride Film Festival. Film lovers all over the world will show up to this high country town to catch the best new (and old) talkies and silents.
3. Follow us on Snapchat! We’ll be taking you inside the Spring 2017 Opening Ceremony show and more at NYFW.
4. Get ready to shop the newly released Fossil x Opening Ceremony watches for him and her! We have a thing for sparkly, gemstone-faceted dials this season.
5. Photographer Bruce Weber’s retrospective is coming to the Dallas Contemporary on September 18. We can’t wait to spot many of his Golden Retrievers in his stunning fashion photographs.
6. Wear white after Labor Day—especially if it’s a Q Wander Touchscreen Smartwatch.
7. It’s officially back-to-school and back-to-work season. Why don’t you make homemade meals more exciting with a DIY apple brown bag? Lunchtime fun guaranteed!
8. Another NYFW season’s around the corner. Here are the collections we can’t wait to see: Band of Outsiders, Ulla Johnson and Opening Ceremony, to name a few.
9. Our tom(girl) lives in jeans and button-down shirts, which takes us to: how to iron a cotton shirt the right way. Here you go!
10. Architecture and The City is a month-long festival in San Francisco showcasing the best spaces of the city, including home tours, walking tours around town, design processes and more. If you’re in the Bay Area, check out the program here.