Happy August, everyone! We are so excited to make the best out of the last (official) month of summer—including quick getaways, maybe a trip to a National Park, festivals galore and a shopping run for back-to-school (or work) must haves. Whether you have your next 31 days already scheduled, or are planning on taking “lazy time” to the next level relaxing on a hammock with a book, take a peek at the exciting events, places and reads you really, truly can't miss this month.
1. Share your #FossilStyle to receive plenty of weekly delights. Post your latest buys on Instagram, and you could win a weekend getaway to the Freehand Chicago.
2. According to Esquire, it's time to re-think what modern camping means, just in time for Camp Fossil!
3. Can't make it to any Yosemite or Yellowstone for the Centennial? Experience the beauty of the national parks them from the lenses of the best photographers. Picturing America's National Parks is a captivating coffee table book, showcasing the works of Ansel Adams, Imogen Cunningham, Lee Friedlander and more.
4. You’re invited to hit up our favorite kind of bar—the Watch Bar! Go ahead and build your own watch, from case to strap to engraving in the back!
5. While hundreds of athletes break records in Rio, we're hoping to master the balance of binge watching TV and making our steps goal this month.
6. When in London... Don't miss a visit to the Tate Modern, now hosting the largest retrospective (outside of the US) of leading modern artist Georgia O'Keeffe.
8. Rethink the quick getaway: these Airbnb rentals (cabin fever alert!) will drive you curious and won't break the (piggy) bank.
10. Calling all foodies (and couch potatoes)! August 10 is not only National S'mores Day, but also National Lazy Day. We foresee a lovely night in and lots of marshmallow roasting.