1. It’s a given that every mom loves a beautiful bouquet any day of the year. How fun would it be then to visit a local flower shop and create a DIY arrangement together? For creative DIY floral bouquets, take a look right here.
2. Spa time is always the best mother-daughter time! Whether it involves mani-pedis, facials or massages, she’ll love getting to relax with you. Don’t want to leave the house? Book a Swedish massage at home for two.
3. Moms love a visit to the farmers’ market. Why not grab some fresh fruit and bread, and have a picnic at the park afterward? (Mimosas included.)
4. It’s only fair for mom not to have to cook on Mother’s Day, but we think this French croissant baking class is a savory exception.
5. Working out can be a real pain. However, when it comes to taking a class together with mom, we’re all in. How about a bikram yoga session?