1. Our #GiftBrilliantly collection officially launched last Thursday during a colorful NYC dinner, co-hosted by Elsie and Emma of A Beautiful Mess.
2. We’re making our Instagram photons brilliantly colorful with our Brilliant (by Fossil) filter in the A Color Story app—and you can use it too, for free! (find it in the Essentials +pack)
3. We kicked of November with a #FossilxMovember celebration in NYC. Host Brendan Fallis, among plenty of stylish guests, got a shave and wore the Limited Edition Movember watch (20% of the watch proceeds will be donated to the Movember Foundation).
4. What happens when hubbys no longer have to take their wives’ pictures? There’s a hybrid smartwatch for that. Just watch.
5. Blogger and crafter Brittany Jepsen just launched her second coloring book for adults—we couldn’t love the cactus theme more.
6. If you love succulents, but are not sure how to create an indoors garden, here are some big-impact DIY ideas.