1. If you're in the Dallas area, don’t miss the last week of Belgian light artist Ann Veronica Janssens’ exhibit at the Nasher Sculpture Center—a pure sensorial experience and the artist’s first showcase in the US!
2. It’s the most popular Instagram trend that you’ve never heard of! Lyst discloses how laying stuff down, also called knolling, became an art form.
3. We’re swooning over Katharine Morling’s ceramic sculptures that double as 3D storytelling tools. If you’re in NYC, view her work at Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Avenue.
4. Who doesn’t like taking an insider’s look at the fashion industry? The CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund mini-series is the crème de la crème of it all. Check out this week’s episode (No. 7) on Amazon Prime to see the designers complete Fossil’s Calling All Curious challenge.
5. From ombre donuts to clay cactus vases, take a peek at Brit + CO’s 11 things to DIY this weekend (right from the comfort of your home).
6. Teen Vogue graciously previewed our new Fossil x Me to WE collection—lovingly handmade by female artisans in Kenya.