2. What happens when conceptual art and social media intersect? The Unsent Project Collage features hundreds of unsent colored text messages meant for the submitters’ first loves. Check out these hARTfelt messages here.
3. Commitment issues? Learn the deets on the dating game from Man Repeller’s Amelia Diamond. She discusses the analogous relationship between choosing a restaurant and picking a soulmate.
4. Create and Cultivate is an online platform and conference series for female entrepreneurs in the digital space. To kick off the Create & Cultivate Dallas conference, we co-hosted a tabled Speaker Dinner at the W Hotel. Guests including SoulCycle founders Julie Rice and Elizabeth Cutler, as well as Who What Wear’s Hillary Kerr, shared their advice on the ins and outs of the biz.
5. Facebook makes our hearts grow fonder now that live video streaming is available! So start sharing virtual love messages with your (pal)entines on social media.
6. If you consider yourself a romantic, then your (heart) is in the right place. The NY Times is streaming their “Modern Love” column series as a podcast.