Setting Up Your Fossil Q Hybrid Smartwatch With iPhone
Now that you’ve discovered which Fossil Q hybrid smartwatches are compatible with iPhones, you might be curious about how exactly to connect a hybrid smartwatch and use it with iOS. Follow the steps below to easily get started setting up your Fossil Q smartwatch with your iPhone—and harness the power of your new smart accessory to streamline your busy life.
1. Connect your phone to Bluetooth, and download the Fossil Q app from the App Store.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions on your iPhone. First, tap “get started” to sign in or create an account.
3. In the Fossil Q app on your iPhone, tap “Pair a Watch” to pair your hybrid smartwatch to your iPhone.
4. While it’s close to your iPhone, press and hold down the middle button on your hybrid smartwatch until you feel the watch vibrate and see the hands move around the dial three times.
5. On your iPhone, tap “Pair” when you see your watch on the screen.
6. Once connected, the Fossil Q app will automatically check for updates to your hybrid smartwatch.
Congratulations! You’re all set. Shop our favorite iPhone compatible hybrid smartwatches below, and for additional guidance about setting up your Fossil Q hybrid watch with iOS, watch this video.