Setting Up Your Fossil Q Smartwatch With iPhone
You’ve completed all of the steps – you did your research, read up on what smart watches are compatible with your iPhone and bought the smartwatch that’s perfect for you. Now it’s time to connect it to your phone and set it up.
1. Download the Wear OS by Google app from the App Store.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions on your iPhone. Tap “allow” to give you phone access to your smart watch.
3. Select your preferred language.
4. Select the name of your smartwatch.
5. Tap “pair” to connect your smart watch to your iPhone via Bluetooth®.
6. Once connected, the app will automatically update your watch with notifications.
7. Next follow the prompt on your phone to copy your Google accounts to your smartwatch and allow it access, sync your contacts and calendar, allow the app access to your calls and texts.
8. Lastly, allow your smart watch to display notifications sent from your phone.
Congratulations, you’re all set now! You’re ready to live a connected life. For more help, watch the video below.