Fossil is an American watch and lifestyle company, creatively rooted in authentic vintage and classic design. We strive to create high-quality watches, bags and more that preserve the best of the past while updating it for today. When the clean lines of the mid-century meet the modern looks of today, the result is key items that represent the best of what we stand for: bags that pair portability with streamlined design, traditional watches created in fresh hues and materials, and timeless clothes and accessories that accompany you wherever you are traveling.
Fossil Watches, Handbags and Accessories Are Perfect for Every Occassion (Or Just Because)
Are you looking for the perfect gifts for men or women? We have gifts for women and gifts for men that they will both love. From classic styles in an essential neutral palette to gifts that are truly out of this world—they’re all packable presents sure to make any occasion a special one.
Leather Bags And Watches For Men And Women—Just In Time
Our eye-catching men’s watches and women’s watches come stylishly strapped with leather or shining metallic bands, while our must-have leather purses and leather bags pair fashion and functionality. Lovely rose gold-tone watches for her and handsome watches for him retain all the qualities you love the most in a classic Fossil. Pair them with our covetable cuffs, sparkling studs or glamorous necklaces for a look that goes from day to night with ease.
Designed only to get better with age, our perfectly portable bags feature easy-to-carry silhouettes and long-lasting materials to help you tote your tech, news and small accessories without compromising on style. Our signature leather in new neutrals and vibrant hues captures the richness of each season, while showcasing the clean lines of our iconic designs. Tech cases, wallets, belts and gifts are playful and practical accessories that you’ll carry for years. From classic bags to traditional-with-a-twist watches to small accessories and more, our collections are created to assure your destination will be a celebration.
GET 15% OFF NOW* (IF YOU SIGN UP)
Just a few clicks and we’ll be fast friends_sharing the season’s newest arrivals, upcoming sales and extra special offers.
THANK YOU (SO MUCH)!
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Fossil (UK) Limited of Featherstone House, Featherstone Road, Wolverton Mill, Milton Keynes, MK12 5TH.
Personal information we collect about you
Personal Information is information through which you can be directly or indirectly identified, e.g. your name, your e-mail address and items you purchased if they are connected or could be connected to your name/customer account.
We may collect and process the following Personal Information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided when you register to use our site (such as name, shipping address, date of birth), opt-in to receive our emails, request a catalog, write a review, create a wish list, or download software. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with our site.
- A record of your correspondence if you contact us for information or if you communicate with a customer service representative online or on the phone.
- A record of any surveys that we may also ask you to complete for research purposes. Of course, your participation will always be completely voluntary.
- Details of transactions that you carry out through our Websites or stores and details of our fulfillment of your orders. This includes for example when you make a purchase or order, when you make a return or an exchange or when you send us your product for warranty or repair service.
- We may store details of your visits to the Websites and your electronic interactions with any emails that we send to you ("Usage Data") under a pseudonym (i.e. not under your name but under an ID number), including the pages you visited and services you used. If you want to object to the collection of such Usage Data please send an email to email@example.com. We use such Usage Data to help us learn more about our users’ shopping preferences, to help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services, to analyse trends and statistics and to ensure that content from our site is presented in the clearest and most friendly manner for you.
- If you ask for an e-receipt in one of our stores we keep your name, email address and details of the purchases you made.
How we use the personal information we collect
We can only use your Personal Information in accordance with applicable law, including for the following purposes (further examples are provided above):
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, like fulfilling your online order or processing your warranty and repair requests or your returns and exchanges;
- To provide you with information, products or services which either you request from us, or which we think may interest you;
- To register you for certain activities like sweepstakes or promotions;
- To notify you about changes to our services; and
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
We may also use your Personal Information for marketing and market research purposes to learn more about our customers and users. We will only contact you for direct marketing purposes in accordance with applicable laws, meaning that:
- You may receive letters from us, unless you have opted-out of this;
- You may receive e-mails from us for products similar to the ones you have purchased, unless you have opted-out of this; and
- Any further direct marketing contact with you (such as further e-mails, sms messages) requires your prior explicit consent.
You may opt-out of our use of your Personal Information for marketing and market research purposes at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure/Sharing of your date
Fossil may involve other companies in providing services to you. These other companies might members of the Fossil group or other third party providers.
Third party providers perform various different services, like a shipping company that delivers a package, a payment service provider that enables Fossil to manage their multichannel payment transactions, or a company that helps facilitate our direct marketing communications. In these instances, we will need to share your Personal Information with these companies. Further examples of other services are online surveys, credit checks and supporting and maintaining our IT infrastructure. Where we engage service providers that use Personal Information on behalf of Fossil we will ensure that Personal Information is processed for specific purposes and according to the contractual instructions of Fossil.
We have a centralised IT infrastructure, so data collected through this website is stored in the USA by Fossil, Inc. on our behalf. Other third party providers might also be located in the USA. Fossil will make sure that all recipients protect your personal data according to EU data protection principles, i.e. by concluding EU model clauses or through valid Safe Harbor certification.
In the event that you enter into a sweepstakes or another giveaway, your Personal Information may be shared according to the rules of that particular sweepstake, giveaway or promotion.
Any Personal Information that you include in the text of a product review may be made public in the product review section of the website.
The information contained in your wish list may be shared with the friends and family that you instruct us to share it with.
Cookies and other technologies
We may use different kind of Cookies for different purposes, which can be categorised as follows:
- Session cookies. These are temporary and are erased when you close your browser at the end of your surfing session. The next time you visit that particular site it will not recognise you and will treat you as a completely new visitor as there is nothing in your browser to let the site know that you have visited before (more on session cookies).
- Persistent cookies. These remain on your hard drive until you erase them or they expire. How long a cookie remains on your browser depends on how long the visited website has programmed the cookie to last (more on persistent cookies).
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are required for the Website to function and for you to use our services. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in, use a wish list or store products in a shopping cart.
- Functional cookies. These are used to, for example, recognise you when you return to our site and store information about your preferences, so they allow us to customise our site according to your individual preferences (such as the language chosen by you).
- Analytical cookies and behavioral advertising. These cookies may be set by Fossil or third parties, e.g. Google, to analyse how users navigate around the Website (pages visited, links used etc.). They enable us to better understand interests of users and to improve our Website and services. If you want to opt-out from the use of analytical cookies please send an email to email@example.com (for Google, please see the table below).
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). The information generated by the cookie (more on that below in the table) is usually sent to a Google server in the USA, where it is stored. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities, and to provide us with additional services connected with Website and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics is not collated with other data by Google. You have the option of preventing transmission of the data created by the cookie, relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google, and its processing by Google. To do this, you need to download and install the browser plug-in available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
Third Party Advertising
- Google: You can find more information about Google's re-marketing practices here. If you want to prevent Google from setting cookies and collecting data for behavioral advertising, you may deactivate this setting by visiting this page. Please note that Google is storing data on the servers in the USA. Google participates in the US - EU Safe Harbor framework to provide an adequate level of protection of Personal Information processed in the USA.
Fossil will keep your Personal Information for as long as necessary to carry out the services or for as long as we are required by law. After this your Personal Information will be deleted. We cannot remove your Personal Information when there is a legal storage requirement, such as accounting rules or when there are other legal grounds to keep the data, such as an ongoing contractual relationship.