THE BEST SMARTWATCHES
THE BEST SMARTWATCHES
Fossil is an American watch and lifestyle company, creatively rooted in authentic vintage and classic design. We strive to create high-quality watches, bags, jewellery and more that preserve the best of the past while updating it for today. When the clean lines of the mid-century meet the modern looks of today, the result is key items that represent the best of what we stand for: bags that pair portability with streamlined design, traditional watches created in fresh hues and materials, and timeless clothes and accessories that accompany you wherever you are traveling.
Watch(ing) for Great Looks
Our eye-catching men’s watches and women’s watches come stylishly strapped with leather or merry metallic bands, while our must-have bags pair fashion and functionality. Lovely rose gold-tone watches for her and handsome Swiss watches for him retain all the qualities you love the most in a classic Fossil. Pair them with our covetable cuffs, sparkling studs or glamorous necklaces for a look that goes from day to night with ease.
Style for Men And Women? It's in the Bag
Designed to only get better with age, our perfectly portable bags and purses feature easy-to-carry silhouettes and long-lasting materials to help you tote your tech, news and small accessories without compromising on style. Our signature leather in new neutrals and vibrant hues captures the richness of each season, while showcasing the clean lines of our iconic designs. Tech cases, wallets, belts and gifts are playful and practical accessories that you’ll carry for years. From classic bags to traditional-with-a-twist watches to small accessories and more, our collections are created to assure your destination will be a celebration.
SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL
SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
THANK YOU (SO MUCH)!
Personal Information is information through which you can be directly or indirectly identified, e.g. your name, your e-mail address and items you purchased (provided we can connect them to your e-mail/customer account).
WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We receive Personal Information from you in the following cases:
Sign-up/Registering: We store the information that you provide to us, such as when
- you create an account at our website (including e-mail, name, date of birth and additional information you may voluntarily provide us e.g. your general interests, items you register that you previously purchased in stores or when you create a wish list).
- you give us your e-mail address in our stores to receive an electronic receipt for your purchase.
- you share any pictures/materials with us for publication on social media.
- you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us.
Transactions: We collect details of purchases on our website or in stores (date, price and products purchased) as well as when you return or exchange a product or when you send us your product for warranty or repair service and any communication in connection with this.
Visiting our website/Using e-mails: We store details of your visits to the websites (such as pages visited) and your interactions with any e-mails that we send to you. For more information, see our Cookies Section.
What Do We use Personal Information For?
Transactions/Provision of services:
- Your Personal Information is required to process your purchases, send you confirmations or electronic receipts (if you requested this), screen transactions for fraudulent behavior, handle any returns, repairs to exchanges of your products and any communication related to this.
- We use your Personal Information to administer your website accounts such as to enable you to access your shopping bag, see products you saved for later, products you registered (which may earn you points to redeem at stores) or to show you other products that may interest you.
- When you enter a sweepstake/contest, we process your data to enable your participation.
Analytics: We use and connect Personal Information to help us learn more about our users’ shopping preferences, to be able to tailor our offers and websites according to your interests and preferences, to help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services, to analyze trends and statistics, to present content in the clearest and most friendly manner for you.
Direct marketing: We will only contact you for direct marketing purposes per e-mail, text message or mail when you have given us your prior consent. At any time you may opt-out from receiving further marketing messages, for example by sending an e-mail to CorporateCompliance@fossil.com.
Securing our assets: We may also use Personal Information to protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
We may use Personal Information for any purpose associated with or related to the above purposes.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
TYPES OF COOKIES
We use session Cookies that expire at the end of a browser session (from when a user opens the browser window to when they exit the browser) and persistent Cookies which remain on your hard drive until you erase them or they expire. How long a persistent Cookie remains on your browser depends on how long the visited website has programmed the Cookie to last or they can be stored for longer.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a Cookie and give you the option to accept or reject it, or you can set your browser to generally reject Cookies. If your browser automatically rejects Cookies, you may not be able to conduct some transactions or use some services on our website.
- Functional Cookies: These Cookies are required for the website to function and for you to use our services. They include, for example, Cookies that enable you to log in, use a wish list or store products in a shopping cart. They may also enable us to recognize you when you return to our site and store information about your preferences, so they allow us to customize our site according to your individual preferences (such as the language chosen by you).
- Analytical Cookies: These Cookies analyze how users navigate around the website (pages visited, links used etc.) or use e-mails we sent to users. They enable us to better understand interests of users and to improve our website and services. We currently use Google Analytics and Clickstream for such analytical purposes. If you want to opt-out from Google Analytics you can use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Third party advertising: We use third-party service providers to display advertisements (banners or links) on our behalf across the internet. These advertising service providers may collect information about your visits to our website and your interactions with our products and services, as well as your visits to other websites. Such information does not include your name, address, e-mail address but may contain browser-related information.
DISCLOSURE/SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Fossil will not provide Personal Information to any third party without obtaining your prior consent except for the following cases:
- We may involve other companies in providing services to you. These other companies might be members of the Fossil group or other third party providers, which may be based in jurisdictions other than Australia. Third party providers perform various different services in support of our websites and our business such as administrative, computer, technology outsourcing, data processing and marketing services. In these instances, we will need to share your Personal Information with these companies. Where we engage service providers that use Personal Information on behalf of Fossil we will ensure that Personal Information is processed for specific purposes and according to the contractual instructions of Fossil only.
- Fossil maintains a centralized IT infrastructure, so your Personal Information is stored in the USA by Fossil, Inc. or its service providers and used according to this policy and Australian law.
Fossil will keep your Personal Information for as long as necessary to carry out the services or for as long as we are required by law. After this your Personal Information will be deleted. We cannot remove your Personal Information when there is a legal storage requirement, such as accounting rules or when there are other legal grounds to keep the data, such as an ongoing contractual relationship.