Looking for a music-filled weekend in the midst of Indio, California? Coachella is right around the corner, and we all know that seriously stylish people will parade from private parties to stages in their best festival getups. Along with boho dresses, denim cutoffs and many strappy sandals, we figured it would be helpful to share which items we’re packing for a (stylishly) good time in the desert.
(Her) packing essentials:
- First things first: a crossbody drawstring bag with tassel details, preferably in a bright hue, like pomegranate.
- A wristlet wallet that doubles as a clutch at night!
- Statement cat-eye sunnies with gradient lens—we love a lighter frame.
- Rose gold Q Founder Smartwatch to help you stay connected and on top off the busy show/party schedule!
- Not to be forgotten: straw hat, face mist, sunscreen, a dainty bow-tie choker and as many bandanas as you can get your hands on to switch up your look.
(His) carry all-day musts:
- The Estate backpack in canvas with leather details is the best (looking) accessory to pack everything you need for the day and stay hands-free during shows.
- Retro sunglasses that go perfectly with the bohemian, vintage vibes in Palm Springs.
- A bright, colorblock leather case to never lose sight of your phone.
- And, in case you want to keep you phone in your pocket, the Q Founder Smartwatch (in the smoky stainless steel finish) will be there to let you see upcoming texts and notify you when your pals are calling.
- Not to be forgotten: an analog or polaroid camera for candid moments and the best-looking photos.