1. If there ever was a staple in our wardrobe, denim is it. Blogger Garance Doré is compiling ten years of fashion photographs, and we couldn’t help by saving her denim-on-denim edit.
2. Get your front steps ready for fall, if you haven’t yet. Here are a few creative ways to style your pumpkins at home—whether you’re Halloween decorating or keeping things charmingly autumnal.
3. Last Saturday we partnered with ELLE on a Fossil Q-decked out airstream. We parked at Bryant Park and had an interactive experience with our new touchscreen and hybrid smartwatches. The highlight of the day: Charlotte Groeneveld of The Fashion Guitar showing her #FossilStyle and giving us great advice on how to customize our smartwatches.
5. Are you a DIY-er at heart? We’ve got two fun ways to make your watches your own. Design a watch by choosing the dial, case, straps and bezel OR join the Fossil Q Design Contest and create a one of a kind smartwatch face to be included in our Spring 2017 update.
6. Love succulents and cacti as much as we do? How about a cake version of them? We're in awe of these edible concoctions by the oh-so-talented crafter, baker and blogger Alana Jones-mann.
Charlotte Groeneveld's images courtesy of Ben Sklar.