1. Feeling color curious? Here are nine (super) fun Instagram accounts to inspire you in 2016. One of our favorites? The #viewfromthetopp images from Kate Brien.
2. Have a little paper aversion after wrapping all those presents a few weeks ago? Finnish artist Yrjö Edelmann takes the (hyperrealist) high art approach.
3. Now that we’re all tidied up thanks to Marie Kondo’s The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, it’s time to tackle her next project: infusing our lives with joy. Her new book, Spark Joy is out this week!
4. Get in on the 2016 who’s-who of design, architecture, fashion (and more) with Wallpaper*—and pick up a little inspiration for yourself, while you’re at it.
5. Roger? Roger! We love this new walkie talkie app! Over! It’s a more efficient (and super fun) way to stay in touch with friends, thanks to the designers behind Spotify.
6. “Do more of what makes you happy.” You don’t have to tell us twice.