1. If you mostly just care about who wore what during Coachella’s first weekend, Harper’s Bazaar recapped the best looks by models, actresses and bloggers in Indio. (Face stickers included.)
2. Grab your sandals and sunnies, and let the seaside getaways begin! According to Instagram, these are the most popular (and photo-ready) beach towns to visit.
3. Got an eye for the graphic? Visit Frank Stella’s retrospective currently at The Modern in Fort Worth, TX.
4. How are you celebrating #EarthDay? For us, it involves a trip to the farmers’ market and succulent DIY planters.
5. DIY fashion brand Wool and The Gang paired up with the lighting innovators at Plumen to create the loveliest macramé lampshade you can make at home. Don’t worry: it's a beginner level project so you don’t have to be a knitwear master to complete.
6. Redecorating? Always! Take a look at Brooklyn Decker’s Austin retreat for some modern ranch-style inspiration.
7. Does Snapchat take over (almost) all your down time? Here are a few Snapchatters we love to keep up with.
While you’re at it, follow us for behind the scenes access at @FossilSnaps