Setting Up Your Fossil Q Hybrid Smartwatch With Android
Now that you’ve discovered which Fossil Q hybrid smartwatches are compatible with Android phones, you might be curious about how exactly to connect a hybrid smartwatch to your Android phone. Follow the steps below to easily get started setting up your Fossil Q smartwatch with Android—and harness the power of your new smart accessory to streamline your busy life.
1. Connect your phone to Bluetooth, and download the Fossil Q app on Google Play.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions on your Android phone. First, tap “get started” to sign in or create an account.
3. In the Fossil Q app on your phone, tap “Pair a Watch” to pair your hybrid smartwatch to your phone.
4. While it’s close to your phone, press and hold down the middle button on your hybrid smartwatch until you feel your watch vibrate and see the hands move around the dial three times.
5. On your Android phone, tap “Pair” when you see your watch on screen.
6. Once connected, the Fossil Q app will automatically check for updates to your hybrid smartwatch.
Congratulations! You’re all set. Shop our favorite Android compatible hybrid smartwatches below, and for additional guidance about setting up your Fossil Q hybrid watch with Android, watch this video.