Setting Up Your Fossil Q Hybrid Smartwatch With iPhone
You’ve done it – decided which hybrid smartwatch is right for you, purchased it and now you’re ready to set it up and enter a world of connectivity. After researching your iPhone’s compatibility with your new watch, you’re ready to follow the steps below and discover how helpful our hybrid smart watches are.
1. Connect your phone to Bluetooth® and download the Wear OS by Google app from the App Store.
2. Follow the instructions on your iPhone – tap “Get Started” to sign in or create an account.
3. Next, tap “Pair a Watch” to connect your hybrid smartwatch to your iPhone.
4. Now, while your phone and watch are near each other, press and hold the middle button on your hybrid smartwatch until it vibrates and the hands move around the dial three times.
5. When you see your watch on the screen, tap “Pair.”
Congratulations, you’re now set up and ready to go! When the app is open, you will automatically receive notifications from your phone on your hybrid smartwatch. For more step-by-step help setting up your hybrid smartwatch with your iPhone, watch this video.