Setting Up Your Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch With Android
So you’ve decided on the hybrid smartwatch that’s perfect for you, checked its compatibility with your Android phone and now it’s time to set it up. The steps and video below will give you step by step instructions about how to connect your new watch with your smartphone and tap into the ease and convenience our hybrid smart watches can add to your everyday life.
1. Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth® and download the Fossil smartwatch app.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions on your Android phone. Tap “Get Started” to sign in or create an account.
3. Next, tap “Pair a Watch” to connect your watch to your phone.
4. Press and hold down the middle button on your hybrid smart watch until you feel your watch vibrate and see the hands move around the dial three times.
5. When you see your watch on the screen of your Android phone, tap “pair.”
6. Now that your hybrid smartwatch and phone are connected, the app will automatically check for updates and send them to your watch.
Congratulations, you’re all set up! For more help connecting your hybrid smartwatch and phone, watch the video below.