2. Street style: Missed the Art Basel scene? Peruse through the chicest (and most colorful) outfits around Miami Beach’s coolest galleries over the weekend.
3. Holiday makeover: Carol Lim and Humberto Leon of Opening Ceremony takeover (and makeover) the White House by sprucing up the library for the holidays. Read the story on the NYTimes and don’t forget our #FossilxOC collection launches mid-January.
4. Two(-tone) to tango: For the first time ever, Pantone’s 2016 Color of the Year blends two shades—Rose Quartz and Serenity—to create a decidedly cool gender-neutral hue.
5. Do you speak 2016? Say goodbye to “LOL,” and hello to “LDL” (taken directly from corporate legal jargon “let’s discuss live”).
6. Ready for adventure: Going somewhere? Check out these 15 bucket-list destinations entirely doable on a budget.